- Every year, too many Americans are killed and injured in roadside crashes. Crashes with stationary objects are often the result of distracted driving, of which parked vehicles compose the most common type of roadside crashes. Many of these crashes could have been avoided if only there was something to make stranded vehicles more visible.
- In 2018, 39,404 people died and over 4.4 million people were injuried in crashes on our roadways. These tragic statistics mean that a person dies once every 13 to 14 minutes and 500 people get injured every hour from vehicle crashes.
- That's why we created the SafetySock roadside visibility sock. SafetySock is a durable, reflective piece of safety equipment that hangs off your car's external mirror and allows other drivers to see you better-- especially in low light on the roadside.
- It will make you and your vehicle more visible and visibility saves lives.
- Top: 7.5" height x 7.5" width x 5.75" depth Flag: 15.5" height x 8.25" width
Save this product for later