Large Truck SafetySock
- There is nothing more important than ensuring the safety of your roadside workers and fleet drivers. Sadly, each year too many roadside workers are killed or injured in crashes because of low visibility. Furthermore, drivers and passengers in passing verhicles are also suffer injuries and deaths in these crashes.
- From 2015 to 2018, an average of 672 work zone fatal crashes occurred, resulting in 755 fatalities, of which 124 were workers. In 2019, 67% of highway contractors reported work zone intrusions, of which 8% resulted in fatalities.
- EVERY 5.4 minutes there is a work zone crash and EVERYDAY there is at least one work zone death.
- We created the SafetySock roadside visibility sock because we believe even one roadside death or injury is one too many.
- When your crews hit the streets, make sure they are equipped with the easy-to-apply, durable, all-weather SafetySock, their safety depends on it.
- Top: 12.5" height x 12.5" width x 8.25" depth Flag: 21.5" height x 14" width
Save this product for later